Have you exercised your creativity lately?
Here’s a list of some fun questions you can answer on your own, with your kids, in noise, in quiet, in a journal, in your head …It’s silly, it’s frivolous … or is it??
Here’s a list of questions to inspire a little bit of creativity …
- If you could create a living breathing bird, what colors would it be? What sounds would it make? What purpose would it have in this world?
- Instead of Step on a crack, break your mother’s back (which I always hated! … And yet my kids picked it up somewhere … though my son says Step on a crack and the gargantuar will come) change it up … Step on a ______________ …
- You have $100,000.00 to start a charity … but the only rules for creating the charity are that it has to be somehow interstellar …adjective: interstellar … occurring or situated between stars. What charity do you create? Who or what does it help and how?
- What if reds were blues and blues were reds?
- What does magic actually look like? Is it tangible, does it have a scent? Can you see it?
- Why do some trees actually look like they have faced in them … for real?!
- List everything that an astronaut might pack in a bag to go to Mars
- Make up your own flavor of ice cream … How does it make you feel to eat it?
- What if your body had a way of letting you know you were getting angry but it was something that happened physically and outwardly … what would your angry alarm be?
- If you could give the you from 5 years ago advice … what would it be? What about the you from 10 years ago, 15 years ago, 20 years ago?
- If you were a famous sculptor, what would the sculpture that made you famous look like?